Officer – Corporate Communication & CSR REPORTS TO:
Manager – CC & CSR
ROLE PURPOSE: Assist in Corporate Communications activities & event management.
Key Elements Key Accountabilities
· To develop contents for Company corporate communication requirements.
· To draft, design and ensure timely execution of newsletters. This includes news gathering through liaison with concerned departments across the company.
· To draft and write all external and media related communication.
· To assist in event management.
· To manage website content and communication.
· To develop and maintain effective relationships with key customer groups.
· To plan, design & manage corporate giveaways & calendars and other tools of corporate branding.
Review process and procedures to ensure most efficient and effective way to streamline and improve activities and output
· Concerned managers of all group concerns
· Advertising agency
· Printers & other vendors
· Event Management companies
Essential role related knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience required
· Bachelors in social sciences.
· Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience of a reputable organization / advertising agency. Strong PC skills, Microsoft office and general IT awareness
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English)
· Ability to work with the minimum of supervision to plan and prioritize workloads on a daily basis ensuring Service Level Agreements are met.
· Team Player.
· Attention to detail.
· Good planning and organizational skills.
· The ability to handle sensitive/difficult situations confidentially and remain professional at all times..
· Interpersonal Skills – effective relationship management with customers/team.
· Preference as a content writer for English language newspaper / magazines and copy writing..
Send your CVs on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line mentioned latest by 1st September.